Arriving by car
The MOC is conveniently reached by car due to its proximity and direct connection to motorways A9 Nürnberg / Salzburg and A99 Stuttgart.
Via motorway A9:
Take the exit München-Freimann (exit 74), carry on along Heidemannstraße and turn left onto Lilienthalallee after 500 yards. In the Munich metropolitan area, signposts will also help guide you to the MOC.
Please find additional routes here:
PARKING ON MOC PREMISES
The MOC has 1500 parking spaces available in an underground parking lot.
- Opening hours: Open 24h/day
- Cost: 2.50€/hour
- Maximum cost per day 14.00€ inc. VAT.
- Maximum height 2.20 meters
FURTHER PARKING LOTS
Please find an overview of all Park&Ride facilities by Munich's transport authority MVV here:
Free parking space on the neighboring Zenith site Price: 5 Euro per day
Arriving by plane
From the airport to MOC, you can choose between two routes by public transportation as an alternative to a taxi. Please note the obligation to wear a mouth nose cover in public transportation:
1. LH-Bus & U6 - Duration 50min: Take the Lufthansa express bus from the terminal (every 20 minutes) to the stop Nordfriedhof. Change to the U6 in the direction of Fröttmaning or Garching-Forschungszentrum. Get off at Kieferngarten stop, from there it is a 600m walk to MOC.
2. S1 & U2 & Bus 180 - Duration 1h: Take the S1 from the airport to Munich-Feldmoching stop. Continue with the U2 in the direction of Messestadt Ost, get off at Am Hart stop. Change to the bus 180 direction Kieferngarten and get off at Bernsteinweg stop. From there it is a 200m walk to MOC.
Find more information about the public transport in Munich (MVV) on:
Arriving by train
Due to the partial closure of the U6, the connection is unfortunately complicated until October 2020. Nevertheless, you can reach the MOC by public transport in about 35min. Please note the obligation to wear a mouth nose cover in public transportation. There are two possibilities:
1. U2 & Bus 178: At main station, take the U2 in direction Feldmoching to the stop Frankfurter Ring, there take the bus 178 direction Freimanner Hölzl to the stop Bernsteinweg. From there it is a 200m walk to MOC.
2. U2 & Bus 180: At main station, take the U2 in direction Feldmoching to the stop Am Hart, there take the bus 180 direction Kieferngarten to the stop Bernsteinweg. From there it is a 200m walk to MOC.
Journey planner for long distance trains: